1. By using and/or visiting any section of the website www.izisports.com you agree to be bound by:
· The General Terms and Conditions, on this page;
· Any game rules,
· Any terms and conditions of promotions, bonuses and special offers which may be found on the Website from time to time.
2. All of the terms and conditions listed above shall together be referred to as “the Terms”.
3. Please read the Terms carefully before accepting them. If you do not agree to accept and be bound by the Terms please do continue to use the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes acceptance of the Terms.
4. The Terms will come into effect on the November 5th 2019.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· The website is operated and managed by IZI Interactive Limited, a company bearing registration number C-75678 , and having its registered address at Level 11, Portomaso Business Tower, Portomaso, St. Julians, STJ 4011, Malta.
must re- confirm acceptance before the changes come into effect and he is able to place bets on our website.
3. USERNAME, PASSWORD, AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
· You may be prompted to provide a username and password to access competitions within the Competition section, or the Virtual Gaming section. After providing this information, you must not disclose (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username and password to anyone else. If you have lost or forgotten Your Account details you may retrieve your password by clicking on the “Forget your Password” link below the login portal.
4. PROHIBITED ACTIVITES
· You should not use the Website for any purpose which is considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or offensive. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images; swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users, or behave in such a manner towards any Company staff used to provide the Website or Customer Services.
· You shall not corrupt the Website, flood the Website with information so as to cause the Website to not function, nor use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) releasing or propagating viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or “spam” are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website.
· You shall use the Website for personal entertainment only and shall not be allowed to reproduce the Website or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent.
· You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the servers on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of- service attack or similar. When breaching this provision we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
· We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial- of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or to Your
downloading of any material posted on such Website, or on any website linked to the Website.
5. ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE
· We may, in our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product offered via the Website at any time for the purpose of maintaining the Website.
6. FAILURE OF IT SYSTEMS
· Where unexpected system flaws, faults or errors occur in the software or hardware which we use to provide the Website we will take immediate steps to remedy the problem.
· We do not accept any liability for IT failures which are caused by your equipment used to access the Website or faults which relate to your internet service provider.
7. EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
· Your access to and use of the products offered via the Website, is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
· We will provide the Website with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in the Terms. We do not make any other promises or warranties the Website, or the products offered via the Website, and hereby exclude (to the extent permitted by law) all implied warranties in respect of the same.
· You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of your breach of the Terms.
· Where you are in material breach of the Terms, we reserve the right, but shall not be required, to:
o Provide you with notice (using Your Contact Details) that you are in breach requiring you to stop the relevant act or failure to act,
· We have the right to disable any user identification code or password if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
· All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
· Under no circumstances shall the use of the Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
10. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
· We are required according to the Data Protection Act of 2001 (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) to comply with data protection requirements in the way in which we use any personal information collected from you in your use of the Website. We therefore take very seriously our obligations in relation to the way in which we use your personal information.
· By providing us with the information, you consent to our processing your personal Information for the purposes set out in the Term, for operating the Website or to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
· As a policy the Company will not disclose any personal information to anyone other than those employees that need access to your data to provide you with a service.
· We will retain copies of any communications that you send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from you.
· Players have the right to their personal data held by the operator in accordance with the Data Protection Laws. Players are also entitled to change or amend their respective personal data.
· The company will use all responsible means to protect player data however it is not liable should a third party unlawfully seize such data. Lawful supply of such data to third parties is on an opt-in basis,
· The Website uses ‘cookies’ to assist the functionality of the Website. A cookie is a small file of text which is downloaded onto your computer when you access the Website and it allows us to recognize when you come back to the Website. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
12. COMPLAINTS AND NOTICES
· If you wish to make a complaint regarding the Website, a first step should be to, soon as reasonably possible, contact Customer Services on [email protected]
· In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
· When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
14. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
· We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge the Terms, in whole or in part, to any person, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to You.
15. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
· If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
· A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of the provisions of the Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with above.
· If any of the Terms are determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intent.
18. LAW AND JURISDICTION
· Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them.